Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. This year Boston was a chicken. He was so cute. Suzee always makes the funnest costumes for her whole family, and this year they were Alice in Wonderland. Her family looked so cute. We always meet at my house and all us girls make a pot of homemade soup and mom gets bread bowls. This is one of our family traditions I LOVE. We went to our ward trunk or treating with the Andersons and the Taylors. It was the first thing we have done as a new ward. It wasn't as successful as it was in our North Park Ward but I think it will catch on.
We also go to Grandma and Grandpas Birdseye Branch Halloween party, and trunk or treating. They are all so nice up there. They always make us feel like we really belong there. The kids ended up with way to much candy, but had a great time at all the parties. To bad HadLees old enough and smart enough to come home and hid his candy from Chad and I. It sucks to have your kids grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment