It's thursday morning at 8:30 and my house is quiet. Not really that unusual because by this time every thursday it's quiet, but this one is different, today there is no school. My boys are still asleep. Kel's up and gone to school, Brocks left for work, but the boys are snuggled in their beds. No cell phones to their ears, no ipods in their hands, just both of them sound asleep. I love just watching my kids sleep. I haven't done this since they were little.(and that feels like yesterday) How come they are so cute, sweet, and innocent when they are asleep. Be careful, don't blink because if you do those little boys turn into teenagers. Where are my little boys?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Where are my little boys?
It's thursday morning at 8:30 and my house is quiet. Not really that unusual because by this time every thursday it's quiet, but this one is different, today there is no school. My boys are still asleep. Kel's up and gone to school, Brocks left for work, but the boys are snuggled in their beds. No cell phones to their ears, no ipods in their hands, just both of them sound asleep. I love just watching my kids sleep. I haven't done this since they were little.(and that feels like yesterday) How come they are so cute, sweet, and innocent when they are asleep. Be careful, don't blink because if you do those little boys turn into teenagers. Where are my little boys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment