Thursday, October 16, 2008

My favorite holiday... HALLOWEEN





I LOVE Halloween. When I was first married and lived in Vernal, my best friend Cleo was a Halloween freak. When I met her she was in her 30's and still dressed up for Halloween (no wonder we became instant friends). I love to decorate my house and yard and I still love to dress up. (Im not really big on parties but I love to wear a costume on Haloween day.) I love passing out treats and seeing all the neighbor kids dressed up. Last year when I bought Hadlees costume I was kinda sad thinking that this would be the last year I bought a costume because my kids were getting to COOL to dress up. But this year we have Boston and his mom has the cutest costume and idea for their family. So it doesn't have to end. This year I bought the stuff to make a cute halloween wall quilt ( I really bought the stuff for a couple of wall quilts) but I did get ONE finished. and it is at the quilters. I am so excited to get it back and hang it on my wall. ( I usually get my projects have done and then I never finish them so this is BIG) I hope to post pictures soon of it hanging on my wall!

No comments: