My wall quilt is done and hanging up on my wall, and Halloween is still almost a week away! I am so proud of this project. I found the wall quilt hanger at a craft fair a few weeks ago and Chad hung it for me this weekend. The lady called on thursday and said that my quilt was done.(yes I paid someone else to quilt it.) It will only be hanging for a week (or so) but at least its finished and hanging. I even binded (probably bound) it myself! Maybe I can get my Thanksgiving one done before Thanksgiving.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Completed Project
My wall quilt is done and hanging up on my wall, and Halloween is still almost a week away! I am so proud of this project. I found the wall quilt hanger at a craft fair a few weeks ago and Chad hung it for me this weekend. The lady called on thursday and said that my quilt was done.(yes I paid someone else to quilt it.) It will only be hanging for a week (or so) but at least its finished and hanging. I even binded (probably bound) it myself! Maybe I can get my Thanksgiving one done before Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That turned out way stinking cute!! So now after mine and this one I don't believe you anymore that you don't SEW!!
Post a Comment