Every November we have a girls weekend in Birdseye. In the dark ages when we all did "paper" scrap booking, that is what we would spend our weekend doing. But now that we have evolved and we all (well most of us but Teresa) blog and we don't get to excited over the paper stuff, we all spent this year sewing. We show up at moms armed with lots of projects. Every year everyone has lots to work on. Some get more done than others. But a great time is had by all. We get into our P.J's and we stay in them all weekend. Thus "bra-less" weekend. It is so much fun and every year our group gets bigger and bigger. This year there was Mom, Teresa, Abbie, Mandie, Kelci, Me, Vanessa, Suzee, Kristina, Lauri, Tiffany, Lindsey, Her friend from work (sorry I forgot her name).Thats a lot of female hormones in one house. Lauri and Tiff each made three quilt tops, Suzee was whipping out aprons, Kelci helped Grandma with her page for the Branch Scrapbook. Vanessa even made an apron, and I finished an apron and a baby blanket. Teresa made an apron, Lindsey made her mother in laws christmas gift. Abbie and Kris worked on hair bows for their girls. See we did get a lot done. I can't wait til next year. Thanks girls
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Bra-Less Weekend
Every November we have a girls weekend in Birdseye. In the dark ages when we all did "paper" scrap booking, that is what we would spend our weekend doing. But now that we have evolved and we all (well most of us but Teresa) blog and we don't get to excited over the paper stuff, we all spent this year sewing. We show up at moms armed with lots of projects. Every year everyone has lots to work on. Some get more done than others. But a great time is had by all. We get into our P.J's and we stay in them all weekend. Thus "bra-less" weekend. It is so much fun and every year our group gets bigger and bigger. This year there was Mom, Teresa, Abbie, Mandie, Kelci, Me, Vanessa, Suzee, Kristina, Lauri, Tiffany, Lindsey, Her friend from work (sorry I forgot her name).Thats a lot of female hormones in one house. Lauri and Tiff each made three quilt tops, Suzee was whipping out aprons, Kelci helped Grandma with her page for the Branch Scrapbook. Vanessa even made an apron, and I finished an apron and a baby blanket. Teresa made an apron, Lindsey made her mother in laws christmas gift. Abbie and Kris worked on hair bows for their girls. See we did get a lot done. I can't wait til next year. Thanks girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It really was amazingly fun, I'm glad I have such talented aunts to help me sew. thanks for inviting us and for letting Chiara come(thats my friend from work) Can't wait til next year!!!!
Post a Comment