Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Wrestling Season
It's that time of year again. Wrestling! I love it. Right now things are a little tense at our house because Traven is trying to make official weigh-ins. Not easy. He has to be at his wrestling weight AND be hydrated. Not Easy. But he can do it. HadLee has been practicing with the High School but is going to wrestle with the Jr. High. They had their first dual last Wednesday, HadLee did pretty good, he lost 2 to 1. HadLee has been lifting weights all summer at Buds Gym. I don't think he has realized yet how much stronger his arms are. I think after a few matches he is going to find out all his hard work this summer is paying off. So for the next few months we will eat, breath and sleep wrestling, hope to see ya on the mat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment